How to calculate the energy use intensity (EUI) of your deal
- Create a TestFit building(s)
(Use our Quick Start Guide if you haven't used TestFit before!)
- Create a project on the cove.tool website
NOTE: You must have a login and project on cove.tool that TestFit can send the geometry to. This is where you will name the project and set presets.
- Go to the Energy tab and sign in with your cove.tool account
- Select your percent glazing
- Select the cove.tool project that you would like to save to and click the energize button.
- Your geometry is sent to cove.tool and will take 10-20 seconds to calculate the EUI.
- View your EUI breakdown
- Do this for all your schemes and compare them