This panel allows the user to view different schemes, options and adjust the level of building shown in the plan view.
- Elevator - change the floor level in the plan view
- Schemes - click through different user defined schemes available
- Options - If different automatically generated test fits are available, this will allow users to cycle through them
- Solve - Generate a site plan if TestFit hasn't already created one.
How to change what level is showing in plan view:
Scroll up and down with the mouse wheel while hovering over the elevator panel.
OR click the up / down icons to move between floors.
How to switch between different schemes:
Click the left / right arrow icon.
How to switch between different options?
Use the arrow buttons to review options.
What does the solve button do?
The solve button allows users to solve a site if TestFit didn't automatically solve it.
- If a test fit successfully is generated, this will turn green and display available options.
- If an unsolved site plan is loaded with enough information to solve, the solve button will become available.
- Most of the time a test fit will solve on its own, if it cannot solve, then the solve button can be pressed to re-solve the test fit.
- If it fails to solve, then there was an error in the solver and no solutions can be shown. Adjust any parameter and try again.
- If no site information is present, clicking the solve button will generate random geometry.