Push and pull property lines back and forth between both softwares
Setup: Make sure you have gone through the steps to setup Dynamo Player and the correct Dynamo Packages.
Note: These two processes will overwrite any data you already have in an RSD file.
TestFit Property Line To Revit Model Lines
- Save the .RSD file in TestFit with the property line you would like to transfer to Revit
- Run the script (TestFit Property Line to Revit Model Lines)
- Select the .RSD file and your property line will be brought into Revit
Revit Model Lines to TestFit Property Line
- Run the script (Revit Model Lines to TestFit Property Lines)
- Select the model lines that represent the property line. Create a new RSD file and select it.
- The property line will be created in the RSD file and can then be opened in TestFit