Learn about using the spaces feature to set aside area for retail & amenity.
- Name - sets the name of the space
- Level - sets the level of the space
- Levels tall - sets how many levels the space is
- Area - sets the target area of the space
- Single loaded - restricts the space to one side of the corridor
- Merge levels - merge all the levels of the space
- Type - there are 4 options
- Conditioned - air conditioned inside the multifamily phase
- Unconditioned - not air conditioned
- Retail - retail space
- Void - removes the space entirely
- Location anchor - resets the space when the location is manually moved
- Inside garage - enable/disable
- Color - color the space
- Remove - removes space
- Add - adds an additional space
- Spaces Grip - left Click Drag within a “Space” to move the entire space in plan
How to add a space:
Navigate to the Building Input and left click add.
How to use the amenity right click:
Right click on the amenity space.
How to name a space:
Left click into the name bar and type in the name of the space.
How to add a space to a garage:
Enable the feature or drag the space from the building to the garage.
How to change the color of a space:
Left click the color gradient box and choose the color.
How to change the space type:
Use the drop down to choose the space type for the building.
How to enable or disable single loaded corridors:
Left click the enable or disable toggle.
How to merge levels:
Select the number of levels tall and enable the merge level button.
How to move a space:
Left click drag within a “Space” to move the entire space in plan.
How to change the depth of a space added:
Building spaces inherit the depth of the deepest unit of the currently selected unit database. Bays added to units do not change the depth of a building space.