The verticals panel allows users to enable stairs, lifts and firewalls.
- Stairs - Allow TestFit to place stairs automatically, or set to manual to place them yourself
- Stair max dead end - sets the maximum dead end distance for stairs (minimum currently set to 20’)
- Stair max travel distance - sets the maximum travel distance between stairs
- Stair offset - defines an additional offset from the common area
- Stair width - set the width of the stairs
- Stair depth - sets the depth of the stair
- Firewalls - enable or disable firewalls
- Building area - sets the maximum building area before a firewall is added
- Elevators - enable or disable elevators
- Lift max travel distance - sets the maximum travel distance between lifts
- Lift width - sets the width of the lift
- Lift depth - sets the depth of the lift
- Lift bank depth - sets the depth of the lift bank
- Core Depth - sets the depth of the core
- Units per lift - maximum number of units that can be serviced by a single lift
- Core - A group of stairs and/or elevators, or a manually placed vertical
Left click the stair or lift and drag it to into the new location.
NOTE: Moving a vertical or manually placing a vertical will make it a core element
Adding new verticals
You can add new verticals by right+clicking the location and selecting Stair or Elevator.