There are three ways to add a regions to a site:
Use the + sign in the Navigation tree:
- Select the existing site in the Navigation tree
- Click the + sign
- Click Region
Right click in the canvas
Right click the site in the Navigation Tree
Defining the boundary of your region
- Draw the boundary of your desired building.
- Select the Configurator and Preset. Click confirm.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to add additional regions to your site.
- With a region selected (by clicking it in the project tree or selecting it in the model space) you can relocate it within the site