Use this feature to enable and disable parking as well as define the parameters for site-specific parking features.
- Type - adjust the type of parking used
- Structured rect - rectangular parking garage defined by tray counts
- Structured fill - parking garage fills whole site
- Surface - surface parking
- Define - manually change the parking location
- Enable garage button - toggle to add or remove parking from site
- Orientation - rotates garage 90 degrees
- Tray count - adjust number of trays
- Minimum length - This parameter sets a minimum garage dimension to ensure ramping is possible.
- Padding - a buffer added around the perimeter of the garage
- Levels above grade - number of levels of above grade garage
- Levels below grade - number of levels of below grade garage
- Stall width - defines parking stall width
- Stall depth - defines parking stall depth
- Max run - maximum length of adjacent parking stalls before a planter/gap is placed
- Drive aisle width - width of the driveway
- Drive aisle turn radius - minimum inside turn radius for the driveway
- Ramp - toggle to enable or disable ramping
- Max ramp slope - sets a max slope for the ramp
- Column Buffer - adds a column buffer into the parking garage
- Stall Spacing - sets number of stalls between the column buffer
- Buffer Width - sets width of column buffer
- Dead End Turnaround - sets the depth of a dead end parking turnaround
How to enable parking:
Navigate to the building input and left click the enable/disable button.
How to change the type of parking:
Left click the type and select one of 3 parking types available.
How to rotate the garage's orientation:
Left click the rotate button to adjust the orientation.
How to increase the parking bays:
Use the plus or minus button to change the tray count. Users can also update the tray count by entering a number.
How to adjust the parking stall size:
Use the plus or minus button to change the stall width or depth. Users can also update the stall size by entering a number.
How to define my garage location:
Select define and click where you want the new location for the garage to be placed.
If a property line is defined a garage may be placed within its bounds given the following criteria.
- The current garage parameter set will allow for a garage smaller than the existing size.
- The cursor location places the garage in a valid location that will not violate a set back or property line.
- The garage will be placed in an area as defined by the arrows and guides. Growth direction will be shown during the placement process.