This area shows the output of the site and allows the user to enter manual mode.
Definitions / Icons
- Measuring Stick Button - toggles Line Measurement Tool
- Measure polygon - Click one point and a second point to get a measurement
- Measure circle - Click one point and a second point to get a measurement
- 3D Cube Button - toggle 3D Massing view
- Right Angle Button - Snaps site definition lines to the nearest 15th degree (0 degrees, 15 degree, 30 degrees…) relative to the model view.
- Arrows Button - zoom model view to existing geometry
- M Button - manual mode converts generated geometry into adjustable geometry
How to switch from the plan view to the 3D view:
Left click back and forth between the screens.
How to zoom in / out of a view:
Scroll middle mouse wheel.
Pinch and zoom on a track-pad with track-pad mode
How to pan around the site plan:
Left click and drag in plan view or 3D view.
How to continuously orbit around a site:
Quickly left click and drag the site.
How to rotate the 3D model:
Click and drag the middle mouse wheel.
Change it to move right by enabling track-pad mode.
How to enable shadow studies:
Left click the sun button.
How to enable context buildings:
Left click the building button.