TestFit Release - 3.18
Improvements to the fit and finish, as well as numerous crash fixes.
- Improved default warehouse solve to optimize for NRSF
- Optimized performance and behavior of high density solves with units of similar dimensions
- Replaced File->Reset with File->New
- The units, subdivisions, and parking stalls pop-ups will now automatically close when a different panel is selected in the navigation tree
- Improved the controls for floating dialogs by making them easier to drag and having them restore centered on the main window
- The light UI theme is now the default
- Improved 3D experience for large plans by expanding the view distance by a factor of 10
- Generally improved interaction with parcels to optimize for better sites and more predictable behavior.
Reported Issues & Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a class of potential crashes in the high-density solver.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when computing setbacks.
- Fixed restoring from crash if a site was deleted from the parcel tool.
- Fixed a potential crash in the garden configurator.
- Fixed a crash when there are too many high density units with the same dimensions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing after deleting the only site in a file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with parcels.
- Fixed possible undefined behavior when creating sites from road loops.
- Increased the number of default boundary segments when generating a site from roads.
- Fixed the Subdivision - Static Footprint preset resulting in bad solves if the parcel footprint type was subsequently changed to something other than 'Static'.
- Fixed the subdivision pop-up not correctly shrinking width-wise.
- Closing the "Save As" dialog box without actually saving will no longer close the active file.
- Fixed industrial warehouses sometimes failing to be placed.
- Fixed being unable to brush extend or cut sites with parcels.
- Fixed site duplication sometimes leaving pond spaces on the original site.
- Fixed site exits sometimes changing placement after a site copy.