Use this feature to create custom roads, street sections, and to assist with urban planning.
- Name - what the street section is called
- Sidewalk - paths that generate crosswalks in intersections
- Buffer - zoned area that separates a sidewalk, drive, parking or bus lane. Typically used for medians or setting back buildings from the road
- Drive - area that is driven on by a vehicle
- Parking - area reserved for street-side parking
- Remove - removes a specific feature
- White drag handles - drag up and down to adjust the sequence of features.
How to access the road editor:
Select "editor" in the roads panel.
How to draw a road:
Select the desired street section, then draw two points in the plan view.
To finish drawing roads, hit Escape or select the desired street again.
How to curve a road:
Left click drag the road to convert them to curves.
How to straighten a road:
Right click the road and select straighten.
How to generate an intersection:
Draw a second road across the first road.
How to manipulate drawn roads:
Hover over a road's endpoint then left click drag that same endpoint.