When troubleshooting it is sometimes helpful to have log files to examine.To generate the log files, go through the process below:
- Search Event Viewer In the Windows search bar
- Click Event Viewer App in the search results pane
- Expand "Windows Logs" In the Event Viewer
- Right + click Application and click Save All Events As.
- In the Save As dialog box, make sure that the file type is set to Event Files (*.evt).
- Name the log file "Application" and click Save.
NOTE: Repeat the steps above to generate System and Security logs