The underlay panel allows for several different kinds of images or mapping services to deliver contextual imagery easily and at scale.
- Address - enter an address or coordinates in the address bar
- Aerial - toggles underlay to satellite imagery
- Road - toggles underlay to road maps
- Opacity - slider allows the opacity to be increased or decreased of the underlay image
- Add background image - launches a dialogue box to upload one of the supported file types: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp. The TestFit image loader will request a line of known distance in feet/meters to scale the image.
How to define the underlay location:
Type in the address or coordinates in the address bar and hit "enter" or select the search button.
How to switch between satellite and road maps:
Select "aerial" or "road" in the underlay panel.
How to adjust the opacity of the background map:
Left click and drag the opacity bar left and right
How to add a background image:
Select 'add background image'
In dialogue box select the image and click open.