TestFit gives a pass/fail rating based on user input metrics.
- Units - total number of units permitted
- AVG - average unit nrsf (net rentable square feet)
- Ratio - parking ratio (#units / #parking stalls)
- NRSF - total unit nrsf
- EFF% - conditioned efficiency (area with air conditioning that is rented out)
- Height - height of the building above ground
- FAR - floor area ratio (gross conditioned area / site area)
- DU/AC - dwelling units per acre (#units / site acreage)
- CVG% - lot coverage (building footprint / site area)
- Yield - yield on cost (net operating income /total cost)
Max - sets the maximum amount for the selected metric (unit drop down)
Min- click "max" to change the metric to min. This sets a minimum metric.
How to read the zoning report
Once the user inputs the metrics, TestFit will advise the user if the site passes or fails the calculated metric with green and red colors inside the zoning report (top right of GUI).
*Please note that the zoning input does not adjust the building when solving the site, this is solely a pass/fail rating.
How to create and name a zoning profile:
Choose the metrics that apply to the site by choosing from the drop down and define the metric numerically. Name the profile and save it.
How to delete a zoning profile:
Click the zoning profile the user wishes to delete and click the trashcan to remove the profile.